….is Revolution Bike Park or as it’s more commonly known, ‘Revs’
It’s one of the best downhill bike parks around and is where the world’s best downhillers come to practice. Revs is owned, built and run by brothers James and Tim Foster. Seeing a gap between family friendly trails centres and something for the more experienced rider they bought the land about 9 years ago and ploughed (pardon the pun) everything they had into building the park. A labour of love or probably more accurately, a battle with mud, lead and planning departments. But that’s another story. If you do bump into either of them, ask about their latest toilet project. Honest, it’s fascinating and you wouldn’t believe how difficult it could be to find water to flush toilets in one of the wettest parts of the country.
- 100 acres of woodland and 300m of vertical descent
- 10 trails taking in Red (Advanced), Black (Expert) and Purple (Proline)
- 12 miles from Ty Beic, about a 25 minute drive
- Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10am – 4pm
- Uplift only (no riding up)
- The best coffee between here and Oswestry. According to Tim.
Find out more at Revolution Bike Park
You must be logged in to post a comment.